Minimum Acceptable Training And Experience
(The following statement represents the minimum training and experience standards which will be used to admit or reject applicants for tests. Applications submitted by candidates for this class will be reviewed based on training and experience requirements as approved on 9/11.)
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree program at an accredited college or university. AND
- One year of post-bachelor's degree experience at the Management Trainee, Administrative Trainee 2 or Administrative Technician level, which has involved gathering and analyzing data, recommending courses of action, and preparing reports and other materials. AND
- One year of post bachelorís degree experience above the trainee level, which has involved evaluating and analyzing administrative practices, procedures and organizational structures and recommending changes in existing systems.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable by the Office of Human Resources, which includes a Bachelor's degree as an educational minimum and one year of post-bachelor's degree administrative experience at the EP 13 level or above.
NOTE:Possession of a Master's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Government Administration, Political Science, Public Administration or a related field may be substituted for the general experience described above.
NOTE:Selective Factor Certification may be utilized, as needed, to fill specific positions.
Physical And Medical Requirements
- Ability to physically perform the duties and to work in the environmental conditions required of a position in this class.