Minimum Acceptable Training And Experience
(The following statement represents the minimum training and experience standards which will be used to admit or reject applicants for tests. Applications submitted by candidates for this class will be reviewed based on training and experience requirements as approved on 7/10.)
- Completion of a bachelor's degree program at an accredited college or university. AND
- Six years of experience planning, evaluating, and monitoring social service programs and control systems, and/or performing research activities. AND
- Two years of experience performing data analysis and project management work for the Department of Human Services, establishing internal outcome and performance measures and agency process improvement initiatives including one year of experience preparing PhillyStat data analysis and presentations or one year of experience preparing outcome measure presentations for external stakeholders.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience which has included a bachelor's degree as the educational minimum and which has been determined to be acceptable by the Office of Human Resources.
NOTE:Possession of a master's degree in public administration, business administration, political science, governmental administration, industrial management, industrial engineering, or social science may be substituted for one year of the general experience requirement.
Physical And Medical Requirements
- Ability to physically perform the duties and to work in the environmental conditions required of a position in this class.