Mayor's Office of Labor Relations
The Mayor created an Office of Labor Relations by Executive Order. This office...
- is the fourth step of the grievance procedure for District Councils 33 and 47
- handles Unfair Labor Practice Charges filed against the City and its departments, boards and commissions
- processes Grievance arbitrations, and works with the Law Department and other City departments on presenting the City's case at arbitration
- during (labor contract) negotiations, Labor Relations employees serve as members of the City's negotiating team
- has employees who serve on the Mayor's Labor Relations Task Force
- provides information and answers to labor relations questions for departmental officials
.pdf files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to use. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge from the internet at http://www.adobe.com/.
To save any of these forms to your hard drive, simply right-button click on that link and Save Target/Link As...