We provide a full range of pediatric health services at our eight City health centers. Our pediatric care teams work hard to provide the medical care and social services your children and teens need to stay healthy.
- Well-child care
- All childhood vaccines
- Adolescent care
- Completion of school and sport physical examination forms
- Completion of work and driver’s permit forms
- Family planning and prenatal care services
- STD treatment, including HIV testing and care
- Benefits counselors (help with insurance)
- Referrals to hospital specialists as needed
- Nutritionist and social workers
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Developmental screening
- Health Center 2
- Health Center 3
- Health Center 4
- Health Center 5
- Health Center 6
- Health Center 9
- Health Center 10
- Strawberry Mansion Health Center
We offer translation and interpretation services in City health centers for patients and their families.
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans.
If you are uninsured, we may charge a fee based on family size and income. We can help you apply for health insurance you can afford.