Even healthy people need health insurance. Having a health plan helps maintain – and may even improve – the health and wellness of you and your family.
Having health insurance can also give you peace of mind. And it may protect you financially in the event of an accident or illness.
We can help you apply for health insurance you can afford. Make an appointment at one of our health centers.
- Adult Basic
Adult Basic is a health insurance program available to Pennsylvania residents between ages 19-65.
CHIP provides free or low-cost health insurance to Pennsylvania children.
COMPASS is an online application for Pennsylvanians to apply for many health and human service programs.
- PA Department of Public Welfare
- Services for People with Disabilities
- Social Security
- Resources for Children’s Health
Free help for people signing up for CHIP, MA and other public benefits.
The Affordable Care Act (also known as "health reform" and "Obamacare") is the federal health care law passed by the U.S. Congress and signed by President Barack Obama in 2010.
The Affordable Care Act:
- puts in place strong protections for people who have or need
- health insurance;
- provides new health insurance coverage options; and
- gives you the tools you need to make informed choices about your health insurance