Emission Inventory Guidance for Facilities
The following links are direct downloads from AMS. Each download is zipped and needs to be extracted after downloading.
- AP42.zip - Contains a compilation of most finalized AP42 regulations. For additional inquiry, follow the AP42 link in the Support Links section.
- TANKS.zip - Estimates volatile organic compound (VOC) and hazardous air pollutant (HAP) emissions from fixed- and floating-roof storage tanks.
The following links connect to the official EPA pages for software and resource downloads. Each file must be downloaded separately.
- AP42 - The official AP42 regulations, divided into Chapters and Sections, each with individual downloads.
- FIRE - Factor Information Retrieval program. An online version is also available, but the AMS recommends the downloadable program.
- PM Calculator - Though available, PM Calculator is no longer supported by the EPA. AMS recommends to avoid using this program so software conflicts may be avoided.
- SPECIATE - EPA's repository of Total Organic Compound (TOC) and Particulate Matter (PM) speciated profiles.
- TANKS - Estimates volatile organic compound (VOC) and hazardous air pollutant (HAP) emissions from fixed- and floating-roof storage tanks.
- WATER9 - Consists of analytical expressions for estimating air emissions of individual waste constituents in wastewater collection, storage, treatment, and disposal facilities.
For information on the 2011 Calendar Year reporting of air emissions inventory, go back to the Emission Inventory Guidance for Facilities Page.