Environmental Health Services
Institutional Sanitation and Safety
We conduct routine sanitation/safety inspections that address:
- Water supply
- Waste disposal
- Presence of insects, rodents or other vermin
- Sanitation and condition of client care areas and equipment
- Condition of toilet facilities
- Presence/handling/disposal of any hazardous materials
- For information on reportable illnesses or to report an illness, call 215-685-6740.
- For information on day care licensing, call 215-685-3779.
- For information on how to obtain a food preparation and serving license, call 215-685-7498.
- To file a non-food-related complaint, call 215-685-7342.
- To file a food-related complaint, call 215-685-7494.
- To schedule a day care center/group day care/family day care inspection, call 215-685-7342.