Through a comprehensive maintenance and repair management program that addresses all aspects of vehicle repairs, including schedule, non schedule repairs and corrective maintenance. Our program is designed to provide total vehicle maintenance administration and cost control through a combination of purchasing programs and pre-approved contractual repair vendor network.
- Contractual Repair Vendor Network is a program that consists of a Network of service providers designed to handle a wide range of services including towing, mechanical repairs and necessary body repairs maintenance.
Our Facilities incorporates the vehicle history and OFM parameters to evaluate, approve the appropriate repairs, this level of authorizations, allows our facilities to better service other city department’s fleet.
ASE certified technicians work within the repair facility to monitor repairs to verify they are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with ASE and industry standards. The repair facilitates process to get the vehicles back on the road as soon as possible. Warranty recovery is pursued on repairs that become necessary on vehicles going through warranty issues during the warranty time.
- Road service is available via telephone number (215.685.9113) 24 hours a day, every day, year round
- 16 repair facilities with convenient locations throughout the city
- Comprehensive quality control program to ensure the highest level of vehicle maintenance service
- Cost effective in helping to manage the city vehicles
- Confidence in repairs overseen by trained ASE certified technicians
- Repair facilities conveniently located throughout the city, Repair Facility Listing
- Guaranteeing receive the highest level of service by qualified ASE certified technicians