Philadelphia City Branding Image
Child Abuse FAQ's
I think my child has been a victim of child abuse? What should I do?
If you suspect child abuse, it is imperative that you call 911 immediately and seek medical assistance for the child. There are supports to assist you in taking steps to assist a child who has been the victim of child abuse. You can also contact the District Attorney’s Office Family Violence and Sexual Assault Victim/Witness Coordinator at (215) 686-8084.

What should I do if I think that a child who is not in my care is being abused or neglected?
Contact the Department of Human Services 24 hour hotline at (215) 683-6100.

Supportive services for victims of child abuse/neglect:

Family Violence Sexual Assault Unit
District Attorney's Office
(215) 686-8096
CCTC-Children's Crisis Treatment Center
1080 North Delaware Ave., Suite 600
Philadelphia, PA
(215) 496-0707
Philadelphia Children’s Alliance
300 E. Hunting Park Ave.
Philadelphia, PA
(215) 387-9500
Support Center for Child Advocates
1900 Cherry St.
Philadelphia, PA
(267) 546-9200