Your Rights as a Water Customer
You have the right to fair service provided by courteous and efficient employees. Your personal information is kept confidential and you are given the necessary assistance to understand your water and sewer billing.
Your Responsibilities as a Water Customer
- You are responsible for paying your bill on time.
- You are responsible for reading and understanding your bill.
- You are responsible for giving the City Representative access to your water meter. To replace damaged meters call 215-685-3000.
- You must keep your meter in good condition.
- You are responsible for reporting dangerous conditions such as leaks and damaged pipes by calling (215) 685-6300.
- You must inform the Water Revenue Bureau of any change in your billing or mailing address by calling (215) 686-6880.
- You are responsible for calling us at (215) 686-6880 if you see an "E" on your bill. This means you have an estimated bill and an appointment must be made to determine the status of your meter.
- You are responsible for fixing any water leaks and plumbing issues in your house and pipes up until the ferrule.