Resumes are currently being accepted for the civil service position(s) listed below:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:email@example.com
The Department of Public Health is now accepting resumes for these
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Chronic Disease Epidemiologist
- Community Health Registered Nurse
- Dentist 1
- Disease Surveillance Investigator (HIV Diseases)
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Forensic Investigator 1
- Forensic Technician 1
- Forensic Technician 2
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Technologist 1
- Medical Technologist 2
- Public Administration Analyst
- Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner
- Public Health Program Analyst (AIDS)
You may submit your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please indicate the position in which you are interested.
Your resume will be kept on file and we will contact you via email when opportunities become available.
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive base annual salary
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Deferred compensation program (optional)
- Promotional opportunities
- Hiring and professional bonuses (for selected occupations)
- We offer excellent health benefits for the employee and her/his dependents that include medical, prescription, vision and dental care.
Healthy Work/Life Balance:
- Attractive work schedule
- Job stability: City employees typically enjoy many years of steady employment.
Other career opportunities at the City of Philadelphia
Apply for an internship with the Department of Public Health