Health Center 4 provides high-quality medical and dental care to people who live in Philadelphia.
4400 Haverford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104 (map)
Medical Appointments: 215-685-7601
Dental Appointments: 215-685-7605
8:00 am - 4:30 pm / Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri
8:00 am - 8:00 pm / Tue
SEPTA routes 10, 30, 40, 64 and Market-Frankford El
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans. If you are uninsured, we charge a small fee based on family size and income.
We can help you apply for health insurance you can afford.
As a registered patient, you will get your own personal doctor. It's a much better way to get medical care than going from doctor to doctor or rushing to the emergency room when something goes wrong.
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- medical check-ups and medications for enrolled patients
- prenatal care
- family planning and pregnancy options counseling
- comprehensive pediatric care for infants, children and teens
- immunizations for infants, children and teens
- children's developmental assessments
- healthy weight nutrition counseling for children and teens
- nutrition counseling and health education
- flu shots
- HIV, STD, and STI testing
- basic dental care, emergency dental care
- lab tests, x-rays and tests for tuberculosis
- referrals to specialty services for enrolled patients
- social work support that connects patients to follow-up care, education/counseling and other services
Some services are available on a walk-in basis.
HealthCenterConnect (Patient Portal)