Among the primary functions of the Communications Office are:
- Public awareness efforts – to raise the collective consciousness of the city to the issues affecting our children and families
- Interaction with local and national media – responding to media requests to help ensure accurate reporting and pitching of story ideas to various media outlets.
- Creation and Maintenance of DHS’ internal and external websites.
- Creation, design and writing of DHS collateral materials including brochures, flyers and posters.
- Spearheading of all DHS advertising efforts.
- Event planning – coordination and execution of DHS public events – National Adoption Month activities, Child Abuse Prevention Month press conference, etc.
Contact the Communications Office at 215-683-6012 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.